Football Development Coach - Hopwood Hall College
To provide quality support to our education & training services and assist in the learning process.
1. Attend regular meetings.
2. To implement policies and procedures as determined by college management.
3. To deliver a range of programmes specific to Academy context.
4. To prepare structured, developmental sessions and monitor students’ progress.
5. Maintaining up-to-date records relating to the Academy (Registers, student progression).
6. To assist in the marketing and publicity of section & Academy activities.
7. To participate in the running of trials of new students.
8. To transport students to and from fixtures along with supervising and coaching students while at the games.
9. To contribute to the induction of the students.
10. To play an effective part in the teamwork of the sports section.
11. To operate within an equal opportunities framework and promote equality of opportunity in all aspects.
12. Any other duties of a similar level of responsibility as may be required.