An opportunity has arisen to join the Financial Services arm of this International IT Services Group.
To be considered, the client has a preference fot candidates who have a background in Finance Leasing.
You will help manage creative IT finance strategies to secure reseller partners including: Value Added Resellers, Systems Integrators, Independent Software Vendors, and Managed Service Providers in the technology market who can benefit from innovative ways to solve both their own needs and their customer’s global financial solution requirements. The business programs bring together the IT solutions and technology finance worlds through the architecture of custom, highly effective deal structures that enable technology resellers to deploy innovation globally while protecting the financial objectives of their customers.
The Finance Directorwill be responsible for contract administration, including all financial service contracts, syndication, and funding packages. This individual will also be responsible for small ticket quoting and mid to large ticket quote preparation. The role requires broad financial contract knowledge, syndication experience, general financial structuring, and small ticket credit insight. Strong internal and external professional communication skills are vital as role will further require interaction with internal and external customers as well as syndication partners.
The Finance Director supports Business Development efforts, obtaining required underwriting information, structuring finance solutions, executing finance agreements, and working with inside sales, legal, and underwriting teams. Finance Directors will perform the role of finance subject matter experts alongside Business Development in partner and end user meetings, using their years of IT finance experience to quickly garner the necessary information to develop innovative solutions customized to help partners win.
The Finance Director will work within a specific geographic territory but will support both domestic and global transactions originating from their territory. They will have strong team communication skills, business acumen, timeliness, and participate in face to face meetings with customers is necessary, acting as finance subject matter expert for all relevant offerings with the reseller and internally.
Finance Director activities involve contract administration, syndication preparation and packaging, financial service quoting and quote preparation, contract development, and playing a key role in the continuous development, implementation, operation, and sales management of our global financial product and service offerings.
The Finance Director manages operations necessary to close opportunities including credit qualification, establishing all required internal approvals, identification of necessary required resources, oversight of business development proposed solutions, facilitating required documentation necessary to close and book opportunities, and ongoing portfolio management.
· Works with the credit team to ensure proper internal deal compliance.
· Participates in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for their target market.
· Interacts with senior management levels at resellers, reseller customer, syndication partners which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters of pricing, structing, and contractual requirements.
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
The Finance Director is compensated in a TBD structure. Compensation attainment is tied directly to the success of the resellers identified and supported.
ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
· Mastery knowledge of finance and/or leasing industry best practices and how they can be applied to job functions. Ability to improve principles, concepts and technologies relevant to the role. Advanced knowledge of how position relates to others in the organization.
· Consistently works on highly complex finance problems requiring independent action and decision making. Develops solutions to issues or business challenges that are highly complex in nature and require extensive analysis of alternatives and data. Regularly makes suggestions for improvements to policies, procedures or technical specifications.
· International/Global expertise and perspective.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in finance and/or accounting preferred
· Highly self-motivated, individually driven, self-discipline, organized, and focused in conducting sales tasks.
· Excellent negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills.
· Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to apply out-of-box thinking.