Apprentice - Human Resources-Buckinghamshire College Group
1. To work with the HR Assistants in setting up of new job roles including inputting on to the system, setting up of rooms and clearing away afterwards in order or provide a welcoming experience for the candidates.
2. To assist with analysis of reasons for leaving employment.
3. To support the HR Assistants with administrative tasks such as working with Curriculum Managers in checking Agency timesheets ensuring that Agency staff are paid on time and correctly.
4. Keeping personnel files up to date by filing, keeping leaver files updated and archiving.
5. Taking telephone messages for the HR Team assisting where possible.
6. To track and chase outstanding performance development review paperwork from managers.
7. Pick up daily post from reception and distribute to the team.
8. Reply to and request references for leavers and starters.
9. Assist with arrangements for HR Team Meetings.
10. To input into the HR Systems as required eg iTrent, Vacancy Filler.
11. Other general HR duties as required.