Internal Audit Manager – South East/London/Kent /Surrey base SB/MW/9137
Internal Audit Manager – South East England- Surrey/Kent/London.
Salary: Circa £70000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
Qualifications: ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA, MBA or equivalent.
Our major industry-leading Global Financial Services business requires a highly proactive and innovative Internal audit professional.
Due to exceptional income Growth in the UK, our renowned client is looking to recruit an ambitious, commercially astute Internal Audit Manager, either from Practice or with commercial experience. You will be working as part of an experienced team, but will be managing end to end audits and will need to demonstrate an aptitude for Managing a small team. You will get involved in more complex audits and be adding value to the business.
Who we're looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Play a key role in helping the audit team deliver high-quality audit work that enables business managers to reach informed decisions on identified control weaknesses, and to agree commercially viable actions to mitigate risks.
- Executes audits flawlessly and escalates issues of concern early such that any re-planning can be achieved without significant disruption to the objectives of the audit. Adheres to the audit plan, focuses and logistics of designated audit assignments help identify potential threats to the achievement of the assignment and presents practical and achievable options to risk mitigation.
- Delivers high-quality audit conclusions and focused audit opinions that positively influence executive stakeholders to embed risk management and internal control practices and to improve the overall strength of the control framework. Delivers clear and comprehensive reports, understandable by all levels of management that may be relied upon in the face of legal or regulatory challenges or disputes.
- Operates as part of an effective team and can manage when needed, and contributes proactively to the efficient performance of the team. Manages time effectively to ensure audit objectives are achieved and works closely with team colleagues to enhance team effectiveness and thus develop one’s own professional knowledge and skills.
- Delivers timely and accurate reporting to key stakeholders e.g. the Board, Audit Committee and Risk Committees by submitting high-quality conclusions of audit work and progress data to the Team. Ensures that the audit approach complies with audit methodology and that the quality of the file, audit papers and electronic data are maintained to high standards throughout each audit, reports and escalates area of concern and non-compliance.
About our client
Leading Global Financial business.
What's on offer
Up to £70000 + benefits + attractive bonus.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at email@example.com or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.