Database Administrator - (Full or Part Time)
Full Time or Part Time (24 Hours per week, must be Wednesday - Friday inclusive)
Full Time salary: £21k-£23k (Part Time = pro rata)
Our client is a specialist international creative head-hunter, bringing together the world's most awarded creative agencies and creative talent. With a focus on providing a high quality consultative approach to their clients and candidates, they have developed a strong and respected brand in international creative recruitment, having become the 'go-to' talent partner for the UK's most awarded creative companies.
They work with the most renowned companies, supporting their clients by recruiting high calibre conceptual creatives including Copywriters, Art Directors and Creative Directors. By providing the very best talent they help the most creatively led companies to execute ground breaking and inspiring creative work for their clients.
Their worldwide client base includes the leading global agencies and networks in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin.
Their flagship office is based just 16 mins from Kings Cross Station.
The primary focus of this role will be managing their candidate database, ensuring the information they hold is accurate and up to date, so you can liaise with their team of consultants in a timely and effective manner.
Your professional management of the database will enable their consultants to accurately match the people you source against the Client brief and job specification, so their candidates can develop their career in the right opportunity role.
Administrative support to Consultants, expense reconciliation, liaising with outside agencies, regular and proactive communication with candidates on their database and mail merging are other key elements of the role.
You will also be providing administration support to their sister company, a unique, creative diversity internship project. You will be chasing and liaising with interns, managing timesheet approvals and internal processes to ensure their programme runs smoothly.
- Database Management - continual updating of the recruitment database of clients and candidates.
- Finding candidates for specific roles using online research tools as directed by consultants.
- Developing 'Star candidate database' using online research tools and social media
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry information and latest industry news using the internet including social media
- Basic finance administration for the Director- organising and updating receipts and invoices and uploading onto the system
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Your Skill Set
- High proficiency level in IT - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Desktop research experience
- CRM database experience
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with very high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gain people's confidence and build strong working relationships
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and adaptable and able to cope when under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work and achieve deadlines
- Work collaboratively with others to develop the highest level of customer service to their clients
What Our Client Offers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator to build a long-term career within a truly inspiring and rewarding industry. They work in a relaxed casual working environment and are an open, supportive and friendly team.
If you are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply with your CV and covering letter ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV and covering letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960437949