Part Qualified Accountant
We are now looking for someone special to join our busy team and to grow with our business.
About the vacancy:
We are looking to recruit a part-qualified Accountant at our office in Broughton. The successful candidate will be at least AAT Qualified or part ACCA qualified, preferably with a minimum 3 years’ practice experience.
The main duties of the role will be to complete sets of accounts, working from source documents/records to final accounts for review by the appropriate manager or partner, tax returns, VAT returns, Quarterly and monthly management accounts and various ad hoc work as part of a friendly and experienced team.
The successful candidate will have a willingness to learn and develop their career, be honest, hardworking and have excellent people skills.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in use of MS Office (specifically Excel, Outlook & Word)
• Proficient in use of Sage Line 50 & IRIS (or equivalent accounting packages)
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Confident, friendly demeanor when working with clients
• AAT or ACCA exam passes
• Full clean driving licence
We welcome all applicants who are eligible to work in the UK regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.
Please send c.v. to email@example.com