Ashley Kate Finance are pleased to be working with an expanding organisation in Ilford who are looking to add an experienced Finance Analyst to their team on a permanent basis.
This role could also be offered on a part time basis if need be.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to-
- Consolidating and analysing financial data
- Previous data analysis experience working with large volumes of data the ability to support the development of projects
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to Director of Finance and Operations based on sound analysis
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
What my client is looking for-
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst
- Advance level knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficient in MS Office and financial software applications - Sage and Quickbooks.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Must be Part qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA), preferably fully qualified.
Sounds of interest and want to find out more? Apply now or contact me on
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80787481