Travel Opportunities - Sales Assistant - Immediate Start
** Travel Opportunities available for Sales Advisors in Leeds! **
Roles Available: We currently have 6 positions available
Start Date: As soon as possible (Notice periods will be taken into consideration
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
HRS Invictus are currently seeking 6 Sales Advisors for their sales team in Leeds. The company is well established, dealing with brand awareness and Marketing for some of the UK's top companies.
Our team here at HRS Invictus love to travel and have recently travelled to London, Liverpool, Portugal, Chicago and New York. In the next few months the Director will be giving opportunities to top performers to join him on his travels to places such as South Africa, Portugal, London and the US!.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquiries for new and existing customers quickly and efficiently.
- Working with our events team daily to build brand awareness, promotions and sales for one of our clients.
- Processing and documenting customer information as required.
- Liaising with Management on a regularly basis to monitor your progress.
Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time! A big part of you enjoying your job is the work environment and the people that you work with!
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a customer facing role. Eg, sales, retail sales, customer service, call centres, restaurants, bars or other roles involving customer interaction, although training will be provided.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate with have excellent time Management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Attend training sessions as needed to progress and develop your skill set.
Development and Progression:
HRS Invictus pride themselves on the development and progress of their team. Ideally with training and close monitoring individuals can develop further into taking on more responsibilities.
Teach customer service techniques, Client Products and Sales and marketing methods to other members of the team.
Engage- In Conference calls, Business Meetings, and Supervisions.
Advance - Learning more about the client aspect of the business and how we can ensure we hit our quota for the quarter.
Monitor the progress of other members working within your team and report back to management on their progression.
- Applicants must be over 18 years or age due to Independent Client and contract signing regulations.
- The right to work in the UK / Current up to date working Visa (Sorry we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time)
~ If you love to travel and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity send us your CV today by clicking "Apply" and following the on screen instructions ~
We will be contacting successful candidates within the nest 48 hours to please ensure to include your most recent telephone number and email address.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960491442