Bispham, Blackpool FY2
£8.20 per hour
Free parking + excellent holiday package
3 years’ experience is essential for this Bookkeeping role and you will be working 20 to 21 hours per week, either 3 days or 5 mornings/afternoons.
As part of our clients small but busy team you will undertake Bookkeeping duties including:
- Accounts analysis to trial balance
- Sales & Purchase ledger maintenance on SAGE
- Speaking with clients both face to face and on the telephone
- Completing and filing VAT returns
- Payroll duties when required using Sage Payroll
- Any ad hoc duties as and when it occurs
Along with 3 years Bookkeeping experience, the successful candidate will need knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and SAGE.
Some knowledge of an accountancy package would be preferable and high attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines is essential.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Bookkeeper job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80800686