Assistant Accountant - Analyst Part Time
Accounts Assistant – Analyst
Flexible/Part time hours
Working in a highly rewarding team, a local business with a global backing where no two days are the same
- A key focus of this role will be to collect, validate and consolidate financial information from the business
- Develop reporting and analysis for Europe and Asia.
- This will include the monthly close process and annual business plan
- Reconcile intercompany balances at month end and providing daily sales reporting to the business.
- Provide accurate base data for management financial planning and operating controls, as well as validate and report on business unit level forecasting
- Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Can handle pressure and prioritise in a busy fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and can be relied upon to handle confidential information.
- Previous experience in finance planning and analysis, working with Oracle and Hyperion
- Knowledge of a 2nd language ideally French or German would be an advantage
Please contact me directly for a more in-depth overview of the role
C&D are acting as a recruitment ion agency regarding this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960506425