We are looking for a website designer with B2C website design experience to help us design a website for an exciting medical business that is expanding.
You will create exceptional branding/logo, web design prototype of the front and simple b2c backend design, Exciting website holding page.
You’ll be a passionate website designer that has at least 2 ideally 3 years b2c website design experience
You will have the highest design standards and have a passion to continued learning within the design sector.
- The ideal candidate will have a UI & UX website designer portfolio
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Experience using Sketch for UI, UX prototype design. Experience designing consumer facing websites
- An understanding of HTML, UI, UX, CSS and responsive design and how it all fits together
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Be friendly, approachable and have a sense of humour
- Experience with working on consumer facing design projects
- Have 2/3 years creative design experience
- Qualified to degree level
- Website designer experience
- UI & UX experience
- Passion for all things design
- Strong conceptual design skills
- An eye for detail and a flair for creativity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self-motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Strong time management and organisation abilities
- knowledge of HTML, UI, UX and front-end coding (advantageous)
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn.
- Happy to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
Salary -£25/£30 Per Hour
*Strictly no recruitment consultancies