Senior Care Assistant
SRS Partnership are representing a local Care Home provider in Perth city centre who are recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to progress in their social care careers and for those looking for a new challenge.
The home supports Elderly residents who suffer from Alzheimer's and Dementia with a person centred approach.
If successful your role will include being able to plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care, in conjunction with Residents. To ensure Residents retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Home. To maintain a safe and secure environment for Residents, Staff Members and Visitors.
Pay rate is £8.95 per hour, permanent contracts are available for Day and Night shift.
- Experience of service provision in the care profession.
- Minimum SVQ 3 in Social Care or willingness to complete required qualifications to ensure registration to SSSC requirements.
- Flexible working
- To be able to implement and maintain recording and reporting systems.
- To be able to maintain and implement all company policies procedures and systems.
- Effectively organise and prioritise own workload.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Prepare reports as requested.
For further information or to apply please contact Declan on 0141 212 1111.