Live In Care Worker
The Radis Group is an award winning established and successful family owned care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales since 2001.
We have opportunities to join our National Live-in Care team, which supports adults across England and Wales to live independently within their own homes.
If you are kind, compassionate and caring and you want to make a real difference to people's lives, this may be the role for you.
As a live-in care worker, you will live with your client in their home and will provide the help, support and care they need. Previous live-in care experience is not essential as we provide full free training to ensure that you have the highest level of skills to be able to provide excellent care and support.
As a live-in care worker, your role will include:
- Providing companionship
- Supporting clients to access the community
- Personal Care
- Assistance with medication
- Cooking and Housekeeping
The ideal Candidate:
Radis are not looking for people with experience but are looking for people with the right attitude!
The suitable candidate will:
- Be caring
- Be compassionate
- Be committed to making a positive difference
- Be empathetic to people's needs
- Be respectful
- Be flexible
- Be able to commit living away from home for a minimum of 1 week at a time.
- Have clear spoken and written English
- Have the drive to provide nothing but excellent care
Just some of the benefits of joining us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- DBS Check - we manage all DBS submissions and references on your behalf
- Free accommodation whilst in placement
- Free comprehensive training
- Full-time work with flexible working patterns
- Paid travel
- Paid holidays
- Support whenever you need from our dedicated office team.
With Radis, you are not just a number but a respected and valued member of the team!
To apply please call 03301008181 for an informal chat or click on "apply" with your CV/details.
Radis is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.