Chef de Partie
The Grill in Dakota Hotel based in South Queensferry, just 5min from the Queensferry Crossing and 15mins from Edinburgh Airport, is seeking a trained professional chef for the role of Chef de Partie. We are a 132-bedroom luxury full-service hotel, a destination cocktail Bar and brasserie-style Grill.
CONTRACT & PAY RATE
This is a permanent, full-time contract on a pay rate of up to £24,000pa.
Dakota is a lifestyle brand developed for the independent thinking, discerning traveller. We attract individuals who are passionate about service and like to do the simple things brilliantly. We currently have three hotels in Scotland and our new build property in Leeds.
The heart and soul of our Hotel, is our award-winning bar and restaurant. Delivering a brasserie style of service, The Grill at Dakota is profiled for having a seasonal menu and take pride in using the best ingredients possible.
- Be confident in working in a busy professional kitchen and experienced in running their own section.
- Prepare, cook, and present all dishes to the Dakota standard.
- Be committed to working wholeheartedly as part of the team, effectively communicating with all members of the kitchen and front of house team.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation.
- Display a willingness to learn and support across different areas of the Kitchen.
- At least two years’ experience as a Commis Chef or above at a quality establishment
- A qualification in professional cookery is favoured
- Team members on full-time contracts must be able to work any 5 days out of 7
- Previous qualifications in Food Safety are preferred, although training in Health & Safety, Allergens, and Food Hygiene standards and procedures will be given
- Commitment to driving our ethos of doing the simple things brilliantly
- Passion for creating dishes using seasonal ingredients and fresh produce
HOW TO APPLY
If your aspirations are not merely to take the next step on the career ladder, but to develop within a company who value their guests and their people then there is only one place for you. You’ll love Dakota.
For more information, please:
- see our website for our current menus
- like our Facebook pages
Please email us your cover letter and CV to apply, and with any questions you may have.