Cooking tutors & teachers
"We're looking for a tutor for Tuesday to Friday for 10 weeks (full term) from next week. You will be running the after school BASIC COOKING (very simple) workshops from 3:30-4:30 with young children from 7-10 years old with a class of primary school children. The class requires a creative, fun and child friendly tutor who can show the parents an update at the end of term. Do you have a DBS? We will create the block booking "
Requested by School C in NW9 0BD
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)