Nursery Nurse - Bromsgrove, Worcs, £16,000 to £16,640
We have fantastic opportunities for a Nursery Nurse in Bromsgrove. This is a permanent full time position based on 40 hours per week, offering a competitive salary of between £16000 and £16640 depending on experience.
Our client's Nursery is a fantastic place to work, offering children access to a large garden, spacious rooms and great facilities.
This is a great role and a truly fantastic Nursery with lots of benefits, high standards and a nice place to work. Apply now to become the Nursery Nurse in Bromsgrove.
Responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse in Bromsgrove:
- Working in Baby, Toddler or Pre-School rooms with children
- Activities, sensory play, looking after key children
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
What are we looking for in the Nursery Nurse in Bromsgrove?
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Minimum 1 years Childcare experience
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Strong communication skills with children
- A passion for delivering the best Childcare Provision
- EYFS knowledge essential