Computing (A-Level) tutors & teachers
"School Year: Upper 6th Special Requirements : Require a tutor to deliver a number of either day sessions or after school sessions to a number of Year 13 students. Subject : Computing A level Their preferred times are: : 2 or 3 x 2 hour sessions per week from 17 April till exams"
Requested by Caroline B in DA1 4RS
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)