Senior Tag Implementation Manager
Senior Tag Implementation Manager
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Senior Tag Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Be clearly identifiable within HSBC and with partners as the first point of contact for tagging and tag management within the region
- Act as the technical implementation lead around Tag Management for delivery teams deploying within the markets in the region
- Support all advanced platforms implementation through the Tag Management System
- Be accountable for Solution awareness and usage in all sites and apps deployed within the given region
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising systems
- Understanding of agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Strong understanding of Digital business, and experience with travel, lifestyle, and other consumer product development is a strong advantage
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
For further details and application information please click on the "Apply" link now or visit our careers site.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the role, on an ongoing basis if they remain in such a role. This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.