Home Care Assistant
Home Care Assistant - Peterborough
£8.50 - £14.80 an hour - Part-time + Excellent Benefits
We are a domiciliary care provider in Peterborough. We are looking for passionate and caring individuals to provide care assistance to clients in Peterborough and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a rewarding career, where youll help support those in need, whilst learning new skills and becoming a valuable member of the local community, then read on! We reward our carers by offering guaranteed hours of at least twenty hours per week.
As a care worker you will visit the homes of elderly disabled and vulnerable adults to provide a range of services which enable them to live independently. Examples of tasks include:
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests.
- To assist Clients with getting out of bed in the morning and getting into bed in the evening.
- To assist Clients to with their washing and bathing.
- To assist Clients with personal hygiene and toileting requirements.
- To assist clients with meal preparation.
- To provide light general household domestic duties, including housework and laundry.
- To accompany the Client on social outings and with their shopping.
- Full internal training for role. No experience required.
- Wages start at £8.50 per hour, rising to £9 per hour at weekends.
- All equipment including mobile phone provided free of charge.
- Guaranteed hours of at least twenty hours per week.
- Mileage payments
- Continued in house training and support.
- Career Development Opportunities
- Flexibility - decide your own schedule and working availability
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), paid pro-rata
- The opportunity to have a truly meaningful impact on peoples lives!
Requirements of Domiciliary Care Assistant:
- Employment subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
- Experience is not necessary as a full training programme including induction training will be provided
- Must have driving license and the use of a car.
There are a variety of roles available, from daily visitations, to live-in care.
Please Apply Online
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and Anti-discriminatory practice