Biology (A-Level) tutors & teachers
"Hi, I'm seeking for an A level Biology tutor to assist my daughter with her A One/A Two progression exam in May Twenty eighteen. She is underperforming her predicted grade of C and needs an E to progress to year Two. She is currently below this in end of module exams. She passed GCSE at grade B and is performing well in her other A levels. I anticipate employing a tutor right through to her finals in Twenty nineteen, and I am initially thinking of around three lessons a week over the next six weeks (we are flexible and this is negotiable) with intensive focus on exam preparation/technique in answering typical questions to help her obtain an E or above initially. There may be some content development needed, time permitting.The exam board is WJEC Educas GCE A level Biology. Can you help?"
Requested by Gary W in BN3 2PT
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)