Do you shop on line? Ever wondered who is behind helping make your shopping experience easy? If so, read on ….
We’re looking for a Content Administrator to join a successful on line retailer to help support their on line presence. If you have experience in updating sites such as Amazon and EBay along with excellent administration and IT skills, and you’re looking for a varied role, this established, family run business are looking to offer a salary of up to £18,000 plus staff discounts. If this is you, we need to speak to you NOW.
What’s the Job?
Working with a small team, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a number of on line sites, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Ensuring on-line content is accurate and update
- Check products appear in the right category
- Optimise product recommendations
- Check sites daily to identify any errors or mistakes and ensure swift corrections.
- Set up online promotions
- Assist in generating information regarding orders
- Deal with customer queries over the phone
- Assist in supporting key accounts
- Update samples spreadsheet
- Deal with all aspects of administration
What do you need?
You’ll no doubt have a passion for on-line retail and want to develop your skills further, you’ll also need:
- Experience in updating on-line products
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- A desire to learn and develop
- Be a team player and willing to cover other roles within the business
- An exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Strong IT skills (including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Confident telephone manner
- Good administration skills
What are the pay and benefits?
A salary of up to £18,000 is on offer for this role, benefits include pension and parking. Training and development are also available.
What to do next?
If this is your perfect job, get in touch now.