Bank Care Worker
Bank Care Worker, Hull, & Beverley. From £7.83 per hour
Your new company
Care Connection Partners are recruiting for care worker jobs on a temporary basis to work with elderly service users in residential settings and domiciliary settings.
Your new role
Working as a temporary support worker you will be supporting service users either in a residential setting or in a homecare role. You will work to care plans, attend staff and resident meetings and support individuals to live as independently as possible.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
· a transferrable DBS
· at least 12 months recent experience working in Care.
· NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or an equivalent social care qualification like The Care Certificate.
· In date certified training for Manual Handling and First Aid
· You must be able to develop good relationships with both residents and colleagues.
· Driving is essential for Homecare Working but not for Residential Work.
What you'll get in return
· Weekly pay
· Holiday pay
· Access to training
· Flexibility in hours
· Ongoing employment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01482 534749
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
· Contact: D Stock
· Reference: Adzuna