Join one of the fastest growing businesses in Leeds, and build the financial management function…
Roar Ambition is an international fitness brand. We are looking for an experienced financial manager/controller to play a key role in taking the business to the next level of growth.
You’ll be overseeing all of the company’s financial strategy and building a finance function that will be capable of supporting the growth of what is already one of the fastest growing companies in Leeds
The Managing Director started his internet marketing career 2003 from his spare bedroom, creating and running affiliate websites until 2012, when he set up Roar Ambition. In the last 6 years he’s been hands-on, managing every aspect of the business and growing turnover to £8 million. He’s now ready to recruit a senior team to take Roar Ambition to the next level and beyond.
We are looking for a CIMA qualified finance professional who will be able to:
- Oversee all company accounts and investments;
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing;
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported;
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation in the UK and the international markets that Roar Ambition operates in;
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations;
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports;
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities;
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies;
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations;
- Report with timely and accurate financial information;
Ideal candidates will demonstrate that they have:
- outstanding mathematical skills;
- solid written and verbal communication skills;
- high attention to detail;
- organisational skills;
- critical thinking;
- problem-solving skills;
- research and analysis skills;
- analytical skills;
- understanding of data privacy standards.
About the company
Roar Ambition are a fast-moving digital marketing company. We create premium fitness supplements and workout guides, selling them direct to customers around the world.
We're currently a team of 10 - 12, in May we're moving to a 45 person office with the intention of growing quickly.
It’s a relaxed working environment. There’s a huge emphasis on quality, taking our time to get things right and being proud of the work that we produce. That is what the team at Roar Ambition have in common. We all want to work in an environment where we will be challenged to achieve our full potential by producing our best work. We go home at the at the end of the day feeling accomplished and satisfied, not stressed-out and overworked.
We are looking to increase the diversity of our team, so we welcome applications from anyone who can show us that they love a challenge, love change and are excited by being part of the team that is building one of the fastest growing companies in Leeds.
You don’t need to be a gym regular to join our team, but we do talk about it a lot!