Housekeeper / General Assistant
Are you looking for part-time working hours? A permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced house keeper to provide a cleaning and day to day services within designated areas for a Holiday Centre which has tranquil, beautiful surroundings near the historic town of Conwy.
In the Housekeeper / General Assistant Job you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning public areas including reception & ground floor areas, dining room, living room, landings and toilets
- Day to day checking of all rooms, corridors and landing areas making sure that remain clean and tidy. Ensuring that carpets have been vacuumed, waste bins have been emptied, teas and coffee-making supplies are replaced and stocked up.
- Cleaning guest bedrooms, stripping and making beds, hoovering, dusting and preparing rooms for the guest’s arrival
- Liaising with Assistant Manager/Manager of requirements for replacing cleaning materials & bedroom supplies and also any damages or concerns
In the Housekeeper / General Assistant Job the successful candidate will need to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role cleaning in a commercial environment
- Ability to carry out sometimes physically demanding work
- Strong communication skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the location
This is a permanent vacancy working 16 hours per week, with a view for overtime during busy periods ideally starting ASAP. The hourly pay rate is £7.83 per hour.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80585136