APRIL START - Teacher of Resistant Materials (with QTS)
Simply Supply are actively recruiting an experienced and qualified Teacher of Resistant Materials for a very reputable secondary school in Haslemere, Surrey.
This is a long-term contract for the summer term starting in April 2018. The position is available as a full or part time role and full teaching responsibilities will be expected. You will be offered a daily pay rate, which is in keeping with your experience and job requirements ranging between £119.67 - £162.11 per day.
Teaching responsibilities including;
- Ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims, varied tasks and materials, and learning outcomes;
- Support the school's aims and objectives for teaching and learning;
- Ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies;
- Take into account the differing needs of students and adapt teaching approaches to meet the behavioural, linguistic, and cultural challenges students may face;
- Support student-centred learning and autonomy at all times;
- Provide a positive role model for students, demonstrating and supporting the school's positive behaviour management policies;
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 6 months recent experience working as a Teacher of Resistant Materials in Secondary Schools in the UK
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Applications from NQT's and Cover Supervisors are also welcome
If you are shortlisted for this post you will be invited to an interview in our offices in Fareham, Hampshire where we will carry out stringent pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check (if you have a current DBS with the Update Service we can check this accordingly) and also request three references, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.
- Performance related pay
- Support from a reputable school and their SLT
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Online timesheets and booking system
- Update your availability at the click of a button
Please contact us today for further details or email your CV to our dedicated Secondary Consultant.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960400464