Female Reablement Care Worker
Could you be one of Teddington's next best Female Reablement Care Workers?
At Mears we are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled people who would like to continue living in their own homes.
How do we do things at Mears? Our family of Reablement Care Workers work as a team, putting people at the heart of what we do.
There are many benefits of working for Mears including a competitive pay rate of £12 per hour, a company pension, refer a friend bonus of up to £1000, annual company fun days, ongoing training including certification, extensive induction programme and career progression opportunities.
A Reablement Care Worker’s role will involve:
- Personal care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
To be successful, you will:
- Have experience as a Reablement Care Worker
- Be respectful, empathetic and caring
- Have a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
- Share the Mears Five Behaviours – being motivational, empowering, customer-focused, being a role-model and setting high standards
We have guaranteed hours available including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Following the successful completion of the Pre Employment Assessment Workshop, you will receive a £300 ‘golden handshake’ if you have experience of working in a domiciliary care setting.
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to be considered for the Reablement Care Worker role.
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.