Job Title: Education Advisor
Contract Type: Full-time
Working Hours:Monday to Friday (09.00-17:30)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (Dependant on experience) *plus uncapped commision
Overall Purpose of the Job:
UKEC recruits international students to UK universities and colleges. We are one of the leading international education recruitment agencies and the official representative of more than 50 of the top 100 UK universities. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals who have envision a fun challenging career in education consultancy to join our team in promoting international education.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment target.
- Engage in online/offline market research to identify sales opportunities, develop new markets as well as business partners
- Undertake all administrative tasks involved in processing students applications. This will include but not be limited to helping students fill in application forms, forwarding them to the university, tracking their progress, entering and updating information in student files both on paper and on the office database.
- Liaise with universities, partners and students to track students’ applications, arrange interviews and field trip make any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Visit students off-site for counselling, distributing leaflets, planning and taking part in on and off-site recruitment events such as application seminars, education fairs, university interviews, open days and other promotional activities.
- To be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver briefing at regular company meeting. Also to be available for university briefings and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep line manager informed of recruitment statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the line manager or the company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, kindly send your CV together with a cover letter detailing your experiences.
You should have the right to work in the UK.