Graphic Designer / Retoucher
Graphic Designer / Retoucher
Contract type: Six months probation with transition to permanent for the right person
Hours: Full time
RexBrown is a leading e-commerce company based in West London, Perivale. Started in 2006, Rex Brown’s primary role was to provide retailers a delivered solution for the goods stocked. From 2013 Rex Brown’s yearly growth has averaged over 30% per year, ending 2017 having processed 2.5m orders. Rex Brown now acts as a full-service design, development, sourcing, fulfillment, eCommerce sales and brand development, acting for both in-house brands as well as external brands.
This is a great role for a designer looking to step up and develop while supporting a small, successful, creative team. You will need to have at least one year of design studio experience. As well as an inspiring portfolio, great ideas, a brilliant attitude, strong organizational skills, and a willingness to put your hand to anything. You must be a team player, prepared to take on responsibility and get great creative results. You will be working on a range of activities across a spectrum of brands, both large and small.
A great portfolio and attitude are a given and we are also looking for:
- A good knowledge of Adobe CS software packages: Illustrator (High Level), Photoshop (High Level), Premier Pro and (possibly) After Effects.
- A good working knowledge of photo retouching (Camera Raw, Photo mounting, Photo resizing)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft programs mainly Excel
- BA (Hons) minimum in graphic design or equivalent
- A strong understanding of design for print and online
- The ability to see projects through from inception to completion
- Good organizational skills that will support the rest of the team
- Ability to manage own time while working on several projects and meeting deadlines
- Work with the creative director and the creative team to create images, presentations, pitch documents, research and mood boards, identity design, guidelines, digital design for websites, social media and emailers, storyboards for animations and artwork for all of these things
- Under supervision will progress small-scale projects from conception to artwork
- Contribute to the idea and concept generation process – with strong, ‘on brief’ creative solutions – for clients and internal projects
- Follow our management systems, including timekeeping and digital job folder protocol
We need someone to jump on board quickly – to work on upcoming projects – so if you’re interested, apply now with your CV and PDF or website portfolio.
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
Salary: 20'000 /year
- design studio: 1 year
- Retoucher: 1 year
- Perivale, London, Greater London - UB6
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of design studio experience do you have?
- How many years of Graphic Design experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?