Buckinghamshire, Banbury / Brackley
36 hours per week
£18.50 per hour
Bond is now hiring a Night Nurse on behalf of a client that is offering you a great opportunity to earn a high salary, while optionally applying yourself into externally accredited qualifications and development programmes.
This means you can learn new clinical skills, develop your career into management and climb the ladder to receive higher paying jobs and a greater salary.
This role offers the opportunity to climb from a Nurse position to a Clinical Lead, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, a Home Manager or even a Regional Manager. The possibilities are endless.
To apply you must first:
· Be registered with the NMC or be awaiting your pin
· Have 6 months experience as a Nurse or RMN in a similar environment
You will be required to:
· Provide general Nursing Care in a home that offers dementia care to the elderly
· Gel well with your colleagues, offering coaching, skill and know-how when you feel appropriate
· Understand that is a role will give you the opportunity to manage a multi-disciplined team. You will be a go-to and a mentor for the colleagues that surround you
To apply please forward a CV to Charlie@bondhealthcare.com or click apply now to attach a CV. Alternatively you can call us directly on 01619 568 956 for more details