AEDdonate’s mission is to give the Ambulance Trusts’ ‘Public Access Defibrillator’ (PAD) scheme more Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs). We achieve this by giving Schools, Pubs, Clubs and Communities the opportunity to fundraise for an AED which can then be placed onto the PAD scheme. This will safeguard local communities from the UK’s biggest killer- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). By enabling AEDs to be fundraised for, we can work together to minimise SCAs and save lives.
The year-long programme provides you with a full-time, permanent role, working in our Charity Shop 37 hours per week. Throughout the year (and beyond) we will support you and your career development. This is your chance to grow in confidence and experience, and shape a fantastic career for yourself.
At AEDdonate we recognise that some young people want to start climbing the career ladder straight away. Our AEDdonate Apprenticeship is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and hard-working school leavers who want to get ahead.
If you have a passion for helping people and your local community then AEDdonate could be a great place to join. We’d love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Welcome and advise customers
- Serving Customers
- Cash and till work
- Stock replenishment
- Helping to keep the shop clean and tidy
- Ensure goods are well displayed
- All other duties associated with retail environment
- How to use a till
- Customer Service
- How to display items
- How to clean shop floor correctly
- A permanent full time position (37 hours per week)
- Monthly Pay
- Level 2 Apprenticeship training and support
- Paid breaks
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) per year
- Are excited about building a career in retail
- Open to working weekends and hard work
- Have bags of enthusiasm, initiative and passion
- Are genuinely friendly and sociable
Check out their website: www.aeddonate.org.uk