Deputy Nursing Home Manager / Clinical Lead
Deputy Nursing Home Manager / Clinical lead Nurse
40 hours per week
£35000 - 38000
Bond is now hiring a Deputy Nursing Home Manager / Clinical Lead to come into and be part of a fantastic Nursing Home Group. You will be the benefactor of some great benefits, including bonuses, holidays, pension scheme, profit share and much more.
This role offers you the opportunity to take on additional training; this will offer you the chance to progress your career even further, potentially into a Nursing Home Manager Role or higher.
To apply you must first:
· Be registered with the NMC or be awaiting your pin
· Have 6 months experience as a Deputy Home Manager or Clinical Lead in the past
You will be required to:
· Oversee operations, ensuring that you delegate workloads effectively and manage a team of multi-skilled talent
· You will lead by example by getting involved with clinical practice as well as effectively helping to manage the home
· You will be a real team player and go-to, dealing with recruitment, HR, team bonding and resident engagement
If you feel like you would make a great Deputy Home Manager / Clinical lead then please apply by forwarding a CV to Charlie@bondhealthcare.com or click apply now to attach a CV. Alternatively you can call us directly on 01619 568 956 for more details.