If you are a
- driver license holder with an own car or;
- someone who can work in Swindon or;
- someone who has a caring nature and willing to assist others;
Here's a great opportunity for you!
Home Angels Healthcare Services Ltd is currently in need of Health Carers to work in Swindon.
- Good in English; written and spoken communication skills
- the ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- the ability to handle patients with sensitivity and respect
- observational skills
Your day-to-day tasks could include:
- helping patients shower and get dressed
- helping people eat
- using equipment to lift and move patients
- talking to patients and reassuring them
- helping patients to the toilet
- tidying the ward or patients’ homes
Aside from offering FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS, we provide:
- mileage allowance
- training, and
- COMPETITIVE SALARY RATE
THIS IS OPEN FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME. NOTE: EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED SINCE WE PROVIDE TRAINING BEFORE YOU START.