Full Time Secondary School Learning Support Assistant Required for April 2018
We are working with a Secondary Academy in Darlington area who are looking for a Support Assistant to work one-to-one with a Year 11 student in preparation for their GCSE exams. This is a medium sized school that caters for pupils aged 11-16 and serves the central Darlington area.
The role is full time, beginning April 16th 2018.
Aa the successful candidate you will have ideally have experience of working within a similar role, and / or have a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in supporting teaching and learning
- Flexible and adaptable
- Passionate about teaching
- Enthusiastic about working with children
- Able to manage behaviour effectively
- An excellent team player
- Knowledgeable of your duties as a TA
- Committed to raising attainment
- Able to form excellent working relationships with staff and pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds
123Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and a range of other recruitment vetting checks. 123Teachers are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.