Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do? Do you live for helping others?
If you do, then we need to talk, as we are looking to hire the 'Best of the Best'.
We are looking for a kind, caring individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
As we grow, we need more dedicated Visiting Care Workers to join our fantastic team. Here, we care about you as much as you care about our Clients. That's why you can expect a permanent job with contracted hours and highly competitive pay: a market-leading salary of £17,940 per annum (£9.20 per hour) with the option to earn £1 more per hour at weekends. There are also premiums for sleep-in, waking nights and bank holiday working, plus paid mileage - so if you're travelling to and from our clients, you won't be out of pocket. We have both full time and part time roles available, however, we have a higher demand for weekend and evening roles.
You will be giving your clients the help they need to live independently in their own homes. By assisting with all areas of personal and domestic care, you'll be making a huge difference to their lives by visiting them in their homes on a regular basis. The role involves helping clients with their daily needs: anything from preparing lunch to popping to the shops. A friend and companion, you'll give your client the freedom to get the most out of life.
Care Assistant | Care Worker | Carer | dementia | healthcare | Personal Care
- Experience is preferable but it's not essential.
- It's more important that you're compassionate, naturally caring and determined to make a difference to others.
- You should also be happy working both independently and as part of a team.
- Above all, you must be committed to giving clients a high quality service and treating every person with dignity and respect, so you'll need to be considerate, helpful and understanding.
- A full UK driving licence is essential, as you will be delivering care within the Hertfordshire area. This also includes having access to your own vehicle.
It's very important to us that you feel fulfilled and rewarded in your role. That's why we offer an extensive benefits package plus the support to progress and build a career. Join us and you can expect:
- Full support in the field from our Registered Nurses and dedicated Team Leaders Paid mileage (25p per mile, plus travel time).
- Uniform and PPE Market leading salary and premiums of £9.20 to £10.20 per hour.
- iPad provided.
- Paid induction training towards the Level 1 Care Certificate, plus ongoing refresher training.
- Paid enhanced DBS.
- Employee lifestyle benefits and concessions.
- Long Service Awards Out of Hours on-call service - we are always here when you need us 20 days' holiday + 8 days' bank holiday (pro rata for part-time employees) Pension and Life Cover.
We are the UK's leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. Our Healthcare service is fully regulated and approved by the CQC. Led by qualified nurses, our team works to the highest standards and has built an excellent reputation. The key to our success? We make sure our people are well looked after - so they can do the same for our clients. That means you'll get expert support, ongoing training and the chance to gain recognised qualifications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80724945