Care Assistants and Health Care Workers - REQUIRED!
At St Cloud Care we strive to provide a friendly, homely atmosphere where residents are supported and encouraged to live as full a life as possible. Our commitment is to provide the highest possible standards of care to our residents. We actively encourage the input of our residents and their families in creating a care plan that reflects their choices. This enables us to deliver person centred care that meets their individual need and gives them the service they want and deserve. Our staff are fully trained and care for our residents with dignity and respect.
Our logo clearly states: Care Comfort and Compassion and that’s what we are all about!
If you have a kind and warm nature and enjoy looking after people – we would like to hear from you. Right now, we have exciting opportunities for Care Assistants who can work in a nursing and residential care home environment to join our Stowford House team in Abingdon.
In your role as Care Assistant, you will be expected to care for the emotional, physical and social needs of the Residents in our care while we are expected to take care of you. Some of the duties include:
- Providing personal care to Residents ensuring hygiene and dressing needs are met
- Providing companionship to our Residents
- Offering emotional support to Residents and their families
- Assisting with meals and drinks and day to day activities
Rewards and Benefits
Our Care Assistants are at the heart of what we do; which is why in return for your dedication you will receive a competitive rate of £8.25 - £8.75 per hour Dependant on Experience and Qualifications as well as the following benefits:
- + £1.20 per hour for Staff working in excess of contracted hours
- Discretionary 3-month bonus
- Discounted staff meals
- Employee Pension scheme
- 5.6 weeks holiday (including statutory holidays) (Pro-rata for part-time staff)
- On-going training and support
- Career progression opportunities
- Apprenticeship schemes
- Free Parking
The ideal Care Assistant candidate will:
- Have a warm and friendly approach which is respectful and professional
- Have a passion for caring for the elderly and their families
- Have the ability to deliver the highest standards of care to our Residents
- Be a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Ideally have an NVQ2 (although this is not essential)
We are passionate about care and we support The Care Workers Charity.
If you feel you can provide loving and nurturing care to people in this environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80766518