Weekend Cook, Hailsham, BN27
Start Time: 07.00am
Finish Time: 15.00pm
Pay Rate: £10.50 per hour
Working 15 hours per week
Additional hours during the week might be available
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a fast growing organisation?
Responsibilities of role:
Working under the guidance of a Chef Manager, the role will be ideal for someone with excellent craft skills.
- To deliver and provide food & beverages to the highest standard within the financial limitations set at the contract under guidance of the Chef Manager
- To prepare seasonal, traditional and speciality style menus and manage all foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers. Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Regular audit of services, implementing changes where necessary, to drive sales, to control costs in order to achieve financial targets as set by the Chef Manager
- Management of administration duties including delivery of the yearly budget financials
- Provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- Coach & Mentor Team, Set Goals & Develop Individuals on an On-going Basis
- Working in a care contract catering for around 48 residents
- You will also manage 2 part time team members
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating current food service trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Strong leadership skills required
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within budget and contract targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'can do' attitude
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing a kitchen and front of house teams plus developing a team in exceeding expectations
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
A Bit About Us...
Servest offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria please forward an up to date cv with your contact email and telephone number on.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will only be able to contact those short listed- all short listed candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80764767