Our clients are a leading Wealth Management Company and due to recent growth of the business they are looking to recruit a highly organised, IFA Administrator to join their busy team in Northwich.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the provision of our clients Financial Advice and Planning Services to new and existing clients and contributing to the company’s objectives, by providing a professional, timely and effective support service.
- Assisting the Directors, Managers, advisers and others as required in the development of relationships with existing and new clients.
- Dealing with routing correspondence including contact with clients, their advisers and product providers both by postal correspondence, email and telephone.
- Transacting all business efficiently and within the deadlines to the standards set by the company
- Obtaining quotations from product providers/ exchange
- Ensure that the Advisers receive appropriate support in sales activities.
- Ensure all working practices are compliant with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Money Laundering Procedures and Data Protection.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a Administrative capacity within a Financial Services, Regulated environment and he highly organised at all times.
Compliant with the use of Word, Excel and Outlook and be polite and professional at all times.
For more information or indeed to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via the "Apply Now" button and one of our team will call you back to discuss the application process in greater detail.