Waking Night Lead Carer
Are you a Waking Night Senior Carer looking for an exciting new challenge?
If so, Dean Healthcare have the perfect role for you, working 21.5 hours per week.
Working in a care home, in Didcot, Oxfordshire, which provides both residential and nursing care, for 68 residents.
As an integral part of the care team you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting the overnight care team, ensuring they are providing high quality of care and service to all residents at all times.
You'll play a very important role within the home in the home, ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed through continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents' care.
You will lead by example, ensuring all care staff work to the company's high standards.
You will have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care.
The salary for the role is £12,890 to £14,008 per annum, depending on experience, plus the range of benefits listed below:
- Excellent career development and leadership opportunities
- Access to specialist internal and external training
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction (including the Care Certificate)
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Flexible hours to suit you - full or part time
- Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check - free of charge
- Competitive travel allowance
- Free car parking
- Access to a professional employee helpline
- 'Recruit a Friend'- employee referral scheme with £1000 reward for successfully introducing a Nurse to the Trust and £500 reward for all other roles
- 'My Reward' scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80791634