Registry Assistant - City and Islington College
Location: Camden Road - London
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term – Business Support
Capital City College has been formed with the merger of Westminster Kingsway, City and Islington and the College of Haringey, Enfield and NE London.
We are dedicated to safeguarding the students in our care. To that end, a Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced disclosure will be required in the event of an individual being offered a position within our College. Our staff undertake regular safeguarding training and are subject to ongoing safeguarding.
About the role:
The Registry team’s responsibilities includes:-
• Processing course applications and arranging interviews.
• Handling application queries from external and internal customers.
• Enrolling students onto a dedicated database and ensuring that accurate data is collected and entered in accordance with funding guidance and audit requirements.
• Maintaining/filing student records and the auditing of enrolment forms.
• To work on a range of activities relating to the recruitment and retentions of students.
• You should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have strong administrative skills and be well organised.
• Demonstrate IT skills at intermediate level.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage diverse work areas within given service deadlines.
• Experience of working within an admissions/registry office is desirable but not essential.
• Enjoy working within a team setting.
• To be able to work flexible and display a willingness to cover occasional evenings particularly during peak periods and to work at any of the college sites when necessary.