Care Worker (Homecare / Community)
Are you caring and compassionate?
Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your community?
Then why not apply to join Guinness Care today.
Working with us is different and here's why -
- We're a charitable organisation which means any profits we make are reinvested back into our business ensuring we deliver the highest quality care
- We listen to our customers and their support networks so that we continually improve our services. 98% of our Home Care customers are entirely satisfied with the service we deliver
- We value our employees and offer excellent training and support including the opportunity to study for recognised qualifications. We also have Carer of the month awards and a refer a friend £100 voucher bonus
As a Guinness Care and Support Enabler you'll provide personalised support to our clients in their own homes helping them to live an independent and fulfilling life. This is an incredibly varied and fulfilling role involving the provision of personal care to our clients, supporting them to undertake domestic tasks, administering medication and providing respite for family members.
We're offering a variety of part time hours - including up to 30 hours per week at competitive hourly pay rates. Shift patterns are 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm and you must be prepared a range of shifts between these times and work alternate weekends and on bank holidays where required. You must also have a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle.
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make Guinness Care a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Excellent rates of pay from £8.00 up to £9.05 per hour
- Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required.
- Permanent contract/contracted hours
- Support to study care qualifications and enhance personal development.
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 loyalty bonus
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes and Childcare Vouchers
- 28 days paid holiday
How do I apply?
If you feel that this is the job for you then we'd love to hear from you! The first step is hitting the 'apply' button and submitting your CV to us online. If your application is shortlisted, a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you to discuss the role further and book an interview with the managers at the local office.
Guinness Care currently have opportunities available in various locations throughout the Hampshire area including Horndean, Clanfield, Petersfield, Waterlooville and Havant. As we offer full and intensive training to successful applicants, we are interested in hearing from both qualified and unqualified candidates with experience being or interest in becoming: Carers, Home Carers, Care and Support Workers, Care Workers, Care Assistants, Domiciliary Carers, Care and Support Enablers, Care & Support Workers, Personal Carers, Home Nursing/Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Health-Care Workers, Community Care Workers, Community Carers, Community Support Workers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960462902