Business Analyst (GDPR)
We currently require 2 Business Analyst with GDPR exposure to work with NHS Trust based in London
The right candidate must have experience in the below:
· Analysing, defining and documenting client requirements for their existing projects and ensuring solutions meet their specifications.
· Leading key stakeholders, including Directors, through the development of business operating models to deliver core regulatory processes taking into account business priorities and reach agreement where conflict exists.
· Contributing to the ongoing improvement of the Business Analyst team and to be a professional representative of the team to the organisation
The ideal business analyst must be able to display the following:
• Hands on experience in business analysis, with knowledge of GDPR
• Extensive Business Analysis experience
• Experience using process mapping
• Knowledge of process modelling
• Logical Data modelling experience
• Previous experience working on business change projects
• Previous experience using CRUD matrices
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Worked with various software development methodologies
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
Rates from £350 to £400 per day depending on experience.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 193 7415 to apply