Administration Assistant - Job share
apetito is the leading frozen home meals delivery service in the country. We provide healthy and nutritious meals to many thousands of elderly customers who wish to remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our Community Meals team in Croydon/Mitcham South London.
The defining characteristics of our Administration Assistants are that they’re organised and efficient. However, apart from the technical skills that are required with the role, the most important attributes are that we demonstrate empathy, patience, kindness, friendliness, care and warmth to all our customers.
The role will be situated within our Service Centre in Mitcham and working alongside the Driver Supervisors and Service Centre Manager the successful candidate will administer day to day operations whilst assisting the supervisory and management team on site.
This is an exciting and challenging role for candidates looking for a career in administration working for a market leader.
We currently have 2 vacancies for a total of 45 hours per week over 6 days - we would be looking at a job share, potentially splitting to role into 2 part-time positions.
- Experience of a customer service role
- Previous administration experience
- Confident and self sufficient using a computer
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to pay attention to detail and be accurate in your work
- Numerate and good written English; GCSE Math’s & English standard or equivalent
- Able to work to deadlines
- Previous use of Microsoft Office products
- Have worked in the elderly/care market
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Full Driving Licence with entitlement to work in the UK
As one of our community meals team you will be focused on excellent customer service with a caring and empathic nature. You will demonstrate a real interest in people and be able to communicate effectively with members of the public and their families. This is a “people” focused role and requires individuals who enjoy engaging with a wide variety of elderly customers.
- To take an active interest in getting to know our customers and become a trusted friend.
- A good listener, you’ll be able to treat every customer as an individual.Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels.
- Ability to work under own initiative, plan own day, manage own time.
- To act as a link for drivers and customers if any problems arise during a delivery round.
- To be able to learn our in house computer systems, manage the taking of orders, round sequencing and database management for prospects, current or lapsed customers.
- To enjoy working as a team member and to be passionate about promoting our product range and service proposition.
- Flexible and hands on approach to work content and willingness to help with other areas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960503728