Waking Night Support Worker
A Waking Night Support Worker needed for a mental health residential home based in St Annes. Salary of £15500, approx. 15 shifts per month (Part time opportunity also available). Benefits include 25 days annual leave, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers, plus exceptional professional development and training opportunities.
The home is a 24-hour care service that provides rehabilitative support for individuals enduring mental health problems. The service provides a safe and homely environment to encourage their clients to lead a healthy, positive and independent lifestyle.
As the Waking Night Support Worker, you will;
- Support clients to develop emotional management and personal life skills to achieve greater independence and self-worth.
- Support the service users to develop coping mechanisms and tools to better manage their mental health.
- You will work around three 10 hour night shifts, working independently
As this is a lone working role, the Waking Night Support Worker will;
- Need a minimum of 6 months experience within a similar setting
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of mental health
- Be able to work on your own initiative
Interviews to be held as soon as possible, so APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80870412