Wills & Probate Paralegal
Watkins Solicitors are currently looking for a full time Wills & Probate Paralegal. Experience isn't essential but would be advantageous.
The main job purpose will be:
- Liaising with various asset holders, GPS and other relevant professionals over the telephone and face to face
- Dealing with new client calls and enquiries as and when required
- To assist fee earners in dealing with their cases
- To attend clients as and when necessary
Main duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- To draft wills and relevant correspondence
- To assist fee earners in the preparation of probate matters
- To assist fee earners in the preparation of Court of Protection matters
- To use the correct office systems and procedures in order to manage cases
- To attend departmental meetings and training sessions
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent client care skills
- A professional telephone manner
- A comprehensive ability in written English, with an emphasis on spelling, presentation and use of punctuation.
- Child Care Scheme
- Bike2work Scheme
Initially based at our Fishponds branch, but may be required to attend other branches in Bristol on occasion. Immediate start, salary starting from £16,300PA dependent upon experience. Please send CV and request an application to Jennene Warmington by clicking APPLY NOW.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.