Cleaner x3 - Northampton School for Girls (15 hours)
Amey are looking for motivated cleaners to join our team.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 15 hours a week, either 15:30-18:30 OR 16:00-19:00
Location: Northampton School for Girls
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
What do you need to be successful?
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
- Have cleaning experience is preferred, however this is not essential as full training will be provided
You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
What makes Amey unique?
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme