Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Chippenham
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Chippenham . You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
This is a part time position based in the Toddler room. The suitable candidate needs to be available to work in the nursery between 7.30am and 6pm
About our Chippenham Nursery
Busy Bees in Chippenham is a purpose built day nursery caring for children aged 3mths - 5 years. We have bright, spacious and age appropriate rooms all equipped with a wide range of toys and activities are planned to create a fun and stimulating environment, all playrooms have their own garden areas. Our nursery is situated on the Bath Road, conveniently located next to Sainsburys and McDonald's. We have our own private car park making access to the nursery easy for parents with small children.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80964921