Telesales / Telemarketing Executive
Telesales / Telemarketing
Up to £19,000 + bonus + commission + benefits including Perkbox
Full and part time positions available
Our client is a fast-growing company that provides genuine business results to the SME market.
Designed to work with companies across all aspects of business development, they are now looking to grow their team with an additional sales executive to help meet business demands.
About the job
You will be working across a wide range of clients who require a variety of different services. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by generating leads and qualifying prospects, market research through to closing the sale to achieve targets. Your day to day duties will be varied and include:
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold/warm calling, presentations etc)
- Build and maintain the sales pipeline within your assigned scope of responsibility
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Report and provide feedback on trends, conduct market research to line managers
- Contribute to the development of sales forecasts, strategies and models, and help to evaluate their effectiveness
- Attend and participate on behalf of the company or clients, at exhibitions, trade shows or conferences etc
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent, Business Studies or similar preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a lead generation and sales position, familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, confident in creating and delivering attractive presentations
- Computer literate; competent user of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve results whilst being self-motivated with a results-driven approach. It is essential you have a track record of working to, and exceeding, targets
- Full, clean, UK Driving Licence – minimal travel may be required from time to time
- University Degree in a Business or Marketing subject
- Experience working with CRM systems
- An understanding of business to business sales and marketing and negotiating techniques
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Telesales / Telemarketing Executive job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80970015