Site Coordinator & Administrator - Part-time
Do your core strengths include organisation, attention to detail and project delivery?
Are you looking to join an industry leading team in an award-winning business? Do you consider yourself to be incredibly well organised? Does the idea of a 10am - 3pm weekdays only position sound appealing to you?
We are looking for a high potential individual to join our construction industry leading team at CIVIC Construction Ltd, potentially part home-based, part office-based to co-ordinate the delivery of the 30 residential extensions sites we deliver around Hertfordshire each year.
The initial responsibilities of the role will include setting up a new project management program and coordinating its application, as well as the implementation of systems to restructure the business and move it forward. This will be with the full support of the management team and program coach.
Benefits for you include:
Culture - opportunity to join an award-winning team with an industry-leading culture of high potential individuals driving towards a shared objective within a supportive environment.
Progression - CIVIC is part of a group of companies that has grown year on year.
Travel - As well as coordinating development sites from our Head Office, you will also have the opportunity to visit our building teams and live projects.
Prospects - This is a growing business that has tripled in size in the last 12 months and with a similar intention for the coming year. The opportunity exists for those who wish to progress as quickly as the business can expand. There is no limit to the progression you can achieve with CIVIC.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to deliver under pressure
- Confidence in the self-management of their workload as well as liaising with other members of the team, third-party clients and contractors.
- The highest level of attention to detail
- Highly proficient in IT and office applications, with the aptitude to learn a new software program quickly.
- Prior project management experience and/or working within the construction industry a distinct advantage.
- Experience of using buildertrend an advantage.
- Strong administrative skills and experience.
- Ability to coordinate a high volume of work and a large number of projects.
- Full, clean UK driving license and their own transport.
Core performance areas
- Setting up new construction project management software program.
- Liaising with the Managing Director with weekly progress reports.
- Holding build teams to account against schedules and deadlines.
- Reviewing development reports and development packs to ensure they meet company requirements and specs against operations manual.
- Co-ordinating multiple development sites including showing them how to utilise the in-house software.
- Liaising with clients to provide weekly updates.
- Occasional site visits; expect 1-2 days per month.
Location: South East England (St Albans area).
Reporting to: Managing Director.
Salary: £15,000 per annum, negotiable.
Working Hours 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Permanent / part-time
Start date: immediately.
If you are looking for a position that demands a high attention to detail, organisation, variety and opportunity, please get in touch now with your CV and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet the key attributes for the role. We look forward to receiving your details and potentially introducing you to the team. This opportunity is available immediately for the correct person.
Strictly no agencies.
Apply for Site Coordinator & Administrator - Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly