This is an opportunity to join a private and prestigious Residential care home based in Dunmow. You will be working with a large friendly team who are all passionate about their roles within Health & Social Care. This company offer fantastic development training which leads to fast career progression.
The organisation are looking for full time and part time permanent members of staff. The working shift times in the Home are as follows: 7:00am - 2:00pm & 2:00pm - 9:00pm (DAYS) and 9:00pm-7:00am (NIGHTS) part time hours would entail working the above shift times, but reducing the number of shifts worked per week. For both full time and part time contracts you will be required to work alternate weekends.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care is applied by supporting residents in all aspects of daily living including physical, social and emotional.
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs, helping with personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing.
- Assist residents who have limited mobility, or physical / learning difficulties, making best use of aids provided. Observe care planning needs for residents and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the home's policies and procedures.
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the home.
- Under the supervision and guidance of senior care staff, report on the well-being of residents.
- Care for residents clothing and rooms as named, and ensure that all clothing is recorded and clearly marked. Assist residents when required with food/drinks, ensuring you are well informed of individual needs whilst promoting dignity, choice and independence.
Permanent members of staff can enjoy onsite training and HR Support, including NVQ Training and assessment. In addition, excellent prospects for development and progression, free onsite parking, employee Assistance Programme.
To apply for the role of Care Assistant, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80600605