Our client is looking for one full time and one part time (2 or 3 days).
DEPARTMENT: COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
REPORTING TO: PARTNER
The purpose of this role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to the partner and department
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Providing full secretarial support to Fee Earner and department, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system
· Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner
· Handling all aspects of a sale and purchase transaction including ordering and investigating searches, official copies and Companies House documents, dealing with exchange and completion
· Drafting documents such as lease extensions, deeds, completion statements and Land Registry forms
· Handling Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements including calculations, submissions and payments
· Liaising with clients and agents as necessary
· Maintaining and coordinating Partners diary and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary
· Regular consideration of client files and liaising with Partner on any action required
· Work as a member of the secretarial team; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to Reception on occasion, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX, and any other general office administrative duties as required.
Please send your CV to ******************************* or apply within.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960377609